• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The what are you doing this weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filtering 1 gallon of wine.

Racking 2 others.

Racking 18 gallons of cider.

Putting on another 10 gallons of beer.

Eating sausage rolls.

Drinking beer.

Paperwork.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Couple of rounds of golf. A few games of tennis. Baseball. Ten rounds of so of boxing, bit of 10 pin bowling and maybe a spot of fishing if time allows.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Doing some UML modelling. Submitting an article I wrote. Writing another article. Going here. Drinking wine.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Filtering 1 gallon of wine.

Racking 2 others.

Racking 18 gallons of cider.

Putting on another 10 gallons of beer.

Eating sausage rolls.

Drinking beer.

Paperwork.
          you make your own beer? have you had much success?

Comment

I will be posting on TPD - like every other weekend.

Comment

Friday: Pub followed by FMB bar followed by chippy.

Saturday: get new hard drive for MacBook and upgrade. Possibly get hair cut, if I remember. Tidy flat a bit and sort out assorted papers. Pub etc.

Sunday: Get act together, drive to London, check into hotel, go to pub and contemplate future at NewClientCorp.

Monday: off to NewClientCorp

Comment

Originally posted by ~Craig~ View Post
                you make your own beer? have you had much success?
                20-something batches made, no actual failures ... yet. Quality has been much the same as going into a random CAMRA pub and ordering random pints of real ale. You have an idea what you're going to get, but as often as not it is a surprise.

If you like beer, it's fine.

BTW, for those thinking of how it used to be 10, 20 or more year ago ... the quality of the ingredients has improved IMMENSELY and it is not hard to produce good beer at home now.

It is costing me roughly 40p to 50p per pint ... don't tell Gordo.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  Several times. His g/f has family there, plus he's getting his visa sponsored by the South Australian government. I've never bothered going there when I've visited Oz so I guess it'll be somewhere new to visit.
                  That's where I'm from

Good place to live the quiet life, good beaches and climate etc, not much going on job wise though. It's easier to get a visa to live there or elsewhere in Oz than Sydney or Melbourne coz everyone wants to go to Sydney and Melbourne...
                  Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I will be posting on TPD - like every other weekend.
                    Don't waste your life posting in TPD.

Post in General instead.
                    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Plastering and Carpentry at the new house.

My weekend are getting very repetitious
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X