• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happens when pillow munchers take control

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    In the later years at school when sport wasn't considered that important, we had mixed sports and so we could also do netball and hockey (aren't girls violent?) and they did football with us. No mixed changing rooms sadly...
    We had mixed hockey and football with the girls at my school as well (Netball and Cricket weren't though), and yes the girls were violent. I ended up with a couple of busted fingers and a friend lost all four of his front teeth in one mixed hockey match I can remember - 5th year boys vs lower 6th girls...
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Does he mean lezzers?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
        ...a friend lost all four of his front teeth in one mixed hockey match I can remember - 5th year boys vs lower 6th girls...
        I bet he was running around bent over in a crouch because he was nursing a semi.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          In the later years at school when sport wasn't considered that important, we had mixed sports and so we could also do netball and hockey (aren't girls violent?) and they did football with us. No mixed changing rooms sadly...

Hockey is very violent.....
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Challenge gender stereotyping? All in favour of equal opps but does it never occur to these people that some of this stereotyping is nature's and not man's?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

What a load of crap, they'll be making sewing lessons compulsory next.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyW View Post
                What a load of carp, they'll be making sewing lessons compulsory next.
                You mean like in the Scouts? Boy Scouts have always been expected to sew their own badges on.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                X