• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I made it on to Chruchill's ignore list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    It is pretty pathetic given how much grief we agents get that I am not on anyone's ignore list

What is the matter with you lot?

We can't see what you type as we are ignoring you...
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      52 IIRC. The second one on the DEF side as the other one closes early.

You going to make it then?
      I don't see why not
      I'll need to know how to recognise you though
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        It is pretty pathetic given how much grief we agents get that I am not on anyone's ignore list

What is the matter with you lot?
        Who said that?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

What noise does a leech make when no one is listening?
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            i had one with a geeky contractor mate of mine and a northern lass, she's just cancelled though at the last minute.. not sure i'll go now
            Let me get this straight.

SA just cancelled an Xmas do and you've just had a "northern lass" cancel a do?.......hmmmmmmmmm
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

That's more like it. The more we are hated the richer we are
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                Let me get this straight.

SA just cancelled an Xmas do and you've just had a "northern lass" cancel a do?.......hmmmmmmmmm
                if you listen real quietly you hear the cogs go round in your brain realising that that was the point of the post

Merry Xmas Miss Woolfe
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Yay. First time I've managed that - got to say it's quite a sweet place to be, I'll never have to interact with the most boring little bigot on CUK again!

That's worth a beer - good job I got a Xmas party tonight ;-)
                  If that's how you feel, why not put him on your ignore list?

tim

Comment

I'm not an ignore list kind of guy. But there's perverse pleasure in making it onto his.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                      Yay. First time I've managed that - got to say it's quite a sweet place to be, I'll never have to interact with the most boring little bigot on CUK again!
                      I think you'll find that's milan.

HTH
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X