• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I made it on to Chruchill's ignore list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pondlife Corporation will be having it's xmas do in the crown lounge at schipol airport between the hours of 7 and 9pm today.

All are invited and the dress code is 'contractor suave'

RSVP if you're coming along.

Comment

I spent many a friday afternoon in their.

In fact no other airport bar comes close to having served me as many beers. Funny how you start to recognise the same faces every Friday - have a brief catchup - how do you do, where dya work, where ya heading back to, how was yer week.

I always found that very random, how you can spark up an ongoing conversation with a complete stranger who you maybe see for one hour a week in an airport bar!
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
        Why not get a sasguru-style extra login or ten, and have them all ignore each other?
        Indeed. Most of my personalities loathe each other. Keeps the board interesting though, eh?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Indeed. Most of my personalities loathe each other. Keeps the board interesting though, eh?
          Couldn't we have a new board so serious discussions? Like Economics and stuff?

Comment

It is pretty pathetic given how much grief we agents get that I am not on anyone's ignore list

What is the matter with you lot?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              It is pretty pathetic given how much grief we agents get that I am not on anyone's ignore list

Piss off, ebenezer.

Comment

That's because it's refreshing to read what's in the Telegraph without having to actually buy it.

Comment

you are the acceptable face of Agentism?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    The Pondlife Corporation will be having it's xmas do in the crown lounge at schipol airport between the hours of 7 and 9pm today.

All are invited and the dress code is 'contractor suave'

RSVP if you're coming along.
                    which one? there are 3 of them
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                      which one? there are 3 of them
                      52 IIRC. The second one on the DEF side as the other one closes early.

You going to make it then?

Comment

Working...
                      X