• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lord of Squirrels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I guess it's a sympathy thing for slipping down into 5th on the CUK posters list.
    ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Nah - I can't think of a witty, amusing and appropriate title to ask for.
      My title is not random one - I did charm squirrels and became their Lord, it is a very appropriate, earned title as opposed to giving donation to the Party and then getting peerage, also I like to think that the quality of my posts played a role in my ascention
      Well, maybe quantity played bigger role! :P

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        <----------

All Hail CUK!

well done my lord!

Comment

I want my title to be "tpd 50k".

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            My title is not random one - I did charm squirrels and became their Lord, it is a very appropriate, earned title as opposed to giving donation to the Party and then getting peerage, also I like to think that the quality of my posts played a role in my ascention
            Well, maybe quantity played bigger role! :P
            Yes, they were rather squirrelly post's, rather a nutty aspect too if you ask me
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Yes, they were rather squirrelly post's, rather a nutty aspect too if you ask me
              would you compare it to a topic?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                would you compare it to a topic?
                More like Snickers - more nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  I think I will celebrate it now with Becks, alcohol free of course

Comment

What is this about contractors and squirrels? I knew two contractors in real life who were obsessed with squirrels, now aTW, who I do not know in real life (thank god) is obsessed with squirrels! I have never met anyone else in any other walk of life who is obsessed with squirrels.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      What is this about contractors and squirrels? I knew two contractors in real life who were obsessed with squirrels, now aTW, who I do not know in real life (thank god) is obsessed with squirrels! I have never met anyone else in any other walk of life who is obsessed with squirrels.
                      My dad is - he keeps talking about how many he's caught and had to kill in their garden.

I'm expecting some kind of fur hat for Christmas this year.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X