• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax Fraudbuster sacked !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    But, my dear little pooch, I don't have to work.

Yet, I am going out shortly with my lovely Husqvarna chain saw and my collection of sharpened axes to chop some wood up for the fire. I could have one of the farm hands use the machines, but there's something so relaxing about doing stuff oneself.

Then I might take a cycle ride down to one of the clients to see how how much surfing my staff are doing.
    Or, as it's cold out there Threaded, you could stay in and have another pie.

Comment

Nah, it's hovvering about zero. Lovely balmy day oop north. Although I do with the sun would break through, it's still a little too dark yet.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Nah, it's hovvering about zero. Lovely balmy day oop north. Although I do with the sun would break through, it's still a little too dark yet.
        Are you back in blighty then?

I hope you are popping back to Denmark for the British Ambassador's Christmas bash.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
          Are you back in blighty then?

I hope you are popping back to Denmark for the British Ambassador's Christmas bash.
          Nah, he's been there, shagged it!

Comment

Working...
          X