• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shocking revelation about shaunbhoys' job!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What do you do for living then? You had the opportunity to correct what you claim is "highly speculative and factually incorrect guess", you haven't, even though you had a look through it, therefore your real work is probably worse than that.

You will never know AtW, for unlike you I have no intention of boring the rest of the board rigid with the minutae of my daily labours. Now boring them rigid about everything else, that is fair game!!

PS Besides, if I told you I'd have to kill you.....walls have ears and all that!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

1) intelligent, rich, famous - in this order
      2) no
      3) no
      4) Spartacus

1) Oh dear, not a chance of any
      2) You should be trying harder, given the non-skills you have
      3) Just as well really
      4)
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        You will never know AtW
        Let's save this topic until we all get taken hostage then

Comment

Let's save this topic until we all get taken hostage then
          Not much point, you'd have run off into the woods before I had finished the first instalment.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Not much point, you'd have run off into the woods before I had finished the first instalment.
            I will be saved

Comment

Working...
            X