• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shocking revelation about shaunbhoys' job!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    im hurt that you think that we werent being nasty enough.. or is that that we were being nasty at all???

Now where is that cretinous Russian?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      He shoots he scores!
      Would you care to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Forgive him. He forgot to put a at the end of the post so that you knew it was an attempt at humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Do I need to?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Forgive him. He forgot to put a at the end of the post so that you knew it was an attempt at humour.
            Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              This was a moment of weakness, it has passed now

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                Why does it matter? Would you laugh at someone because he is a waiter?
                No I won't. It will matter if the person laughs at someone elses degree (sasguru) but refuses to say which one he has got himself.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  AtW you really are an oddball but addictively interesting in an alternate universe type way..

1) in your world is it better to be rich, famous or intelligent?
                  2) would you say you are a highly competitive person?
                  3) does it bother you that there may well be other people on this board who are more intelligent than you?
                  4) who do you think those (see q3) people are?

Chef
                  1) intelligent, rich, famous - in this order
                  2) no
                  3) no
                  4) Spartacus

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Do you think atw puts on his airs and graces when he's having a special, saved-for, treat at the local McD's?
                    They closed it on local high street last year, not that I use McDonalds often, don't want to run into you taking my order and saying "Yes. Next"

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      I feel I should point out that what AtW was basing this entire little crusade on was a highly speculative and factually incorrect guess by Churchill at what I actually do for a living. Suffice to say this guesstimate took on a kind of gospel-like accuracy in the peanut-sized brain of our russian muppet who then ran with it in his own shambling incoherent fashion. One must always bear in mind that all of churchill's tirades in my direction are simply the bitter gruntings of an insecure buffoon who perpetually smarts at the fact I have consistently derided him for the oversized bigot he undoubtedly is. Hope this sheds a bit more light on things

HTH

What do you do for living then? You had the opportunity to correct what you claim is "highly speculative and factually incorrect guess", you haven't, even though you had a look through it, therefore your real work is probably worse than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X