• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shocking revelation about shaunbhoys' job!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Why does it matter? Would you laugh at someone because he is a waiter?

Seems a bit mean to me....
    Do you think atw puts on his airs and graces when he's having a special, saved-for, treat at the local McD's?

"Here, my good man, I will partake of a double-cheese burger and fries. And make it snappy you working class oik"

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I know this bloke right, and he's a waiter right, Wot a nob

haha

I know thos other bloke right, and he's a fkin brain surgeon right, Wot a cool guy

so that makes me , errr, same as I was before I suppose

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

It's a bit like not liking someone because they have a common name like Kevin
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I feel I should point out that what AtW was basing this entire little crusade on was a highly speculative and factually incorrect guess by Churchill at what I actually do for a living. Suffice to say this guesstimate took on a kind of gospel-like accuracy in the peanut-sized brain of our russian muppet who then ran with it in his own shambling incoherent fashion. One must always bear in mind that all of churchill's tirades in my direction are simply the bitter gruntings of an insecure buffoon who perpetually smarts at the fact I have consistently derided him for the oversized bigot he undoubtedly is. Hope this sheds a bit more light on things

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            It's a bit like not liking someone because they have a common name like Kevin
            No that is completely justifiable. That is an oik's name.
            Being nameist is OK.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              I feel I should point out that what AtW was basing this entire little crusade on was a highly speculative and factually incorrect guess by Churchill at what I actually do for a living. Suffice to say this guesstimate took on a kind of gospel-like accuracy in the peanut-sized brain of our russian muppet who then ran with it in his own shambling incoherent fashion. One must always bear in mind that all of churchill's tirades in my direction are simply the bitter gruntings of an insecure buffoon who perpetually smarts at the fact I have consistently derided him for the oversized bigot he undoubtedly is. Hope this sheds a bit more light on things

HTH

Do you feel better now?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Do you feel better now?
                He shoots he scores!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  He shoots he scores!
                  Careful the newbies (aka TPD crowd) might think we're not taking this nastiness too seriously
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Careful the newbies (aka TPD crowd) might think we're not taking this nastiness too seriously
                    sas,
                    I didn't get where I am today by taking things too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      im hurt that you think that we werent being nasty enough.. or is that that we were being nasty at all???
                      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X