• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Natwest Online ... mugs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natwest Online ... mugs.

So on the online page there is a link boldly claiming

Important Information: Read about essential updates and changes relating to your bank accounts and banking services.
    Then when you click the link you get.

Welcome to the Important Information page. Although there is no important information this month, please check this page on a regular basis for essential updates regarding your accounts and services.

Urgh. Fools.

Why are you not protesting against high price of fuel?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Why are you not protesting against high price of fuel?
      There is more profit in letting others do it.

You are talking here to the man that e-mailed Tesco's demand planners (currently on contract for another part of Tesco) to ask them the busiest day of the year and which depot was having the hardest time to find drivers then e-mailed a local agency offering to work.

Work smarter not harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        There is more profit in letting others do it.
        Wrong.

Comment

You use less fuel by not protesting, thus offsetting the recent increase in fuel prices.

RESULT!
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Wrong.
            With SKA letting others do it would have created more profit. Infact it would have created some profit.

Comment

Infact it would have created some profit.
              It did already.

Comment

It did already.
                Are you sure that wasn't an accounting error caused by your squirrel?

Comment

So on the online page there is a link boldly claiming

Important Information: Read about essential updates and changes relating to your bank accounts and banking services.
                  Then when you click the link you get.

Welcome to the Important Information page. Although there is no important information this month, please check this page on a regular basis for essential updates regarding your accounts and services.
                  Urgh. Fools.

I saw that earlier and wondered what the hell they thought they were up to.

FWIW their CSS is wrong, meaning that the link overlaps adjacent elements in Safari (and probably in Firefox and Opera, too)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I saw that earlier and wondered what the hell they thought they were up to.

FWIW their CSS is wrong, meaning that the link overlaps adjacent elements in Safari (and probably in Firefox and Opera, too)
                    I wondered what was going on with the Nat west too. I was hoping when I clicked on it, to see that they were going to increase the interest they were paying me.
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X