• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Ask BrilloPad" thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Only if you marry your dog.
    Do you know much about marrying female dogs?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You only own a third.

I tried to ask a question but it appears to be closed. Why not open it up?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Do you know much about marrying female dogs?
        Only in theory. However I am linkedin with someone who has gone through with it.

Comment

You only own a third.

I tried to ask a question but it appears to be closed. Why not open it up?

I only own 1/5th, a bit like some people with large mortgages. One day it will all be mine (insert evil laugh here)

Is this thread not where you give answers rather than asking questions?

Comment

The "Ask BrilloPad" thread.

Is this thread not where you give answers rather than asking questions?
            My thread, I think I make the rules. You can do what you want with your own thread. And I am sure you will....
            Last edited by BrilloPad; 16 August 2017, 12:10. Reason: Edited by BrillPad. I can do this all day...

Comment

My thread, I make the rules. You can do what you want with your own thread. And I am sure you will....
              This is Admin's thread.

Comment

Do you mind that I fixed your earlier post?

Comment

Do you mind that I fixed your earlier post?
                  Fancy doing it again so it makes sense?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Brillo should I have a chicken sandwich or noodles with chicken for lunch?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Brillo should I have a chicken sandwich or noodles with chicken for lunch?
                      You just can't stay away from the 'cock' can you!

Comment

Working...
                      X