• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What can I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Ha ha - are you that busy? Good girl!!

SAS mentioned you - I dont think he "gets" you yet. He's lovely - you should work on him

Right - I'm off upstairs to blast some girl music, jump around the room a bit, hoy on a face pack, paint my toe nails, and generally have some pampering

Have a lovely night Cailin (and everyone else too)

xxxxx

Oh just when we were getting started
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ha ha - are you that busy? Good girl!!

SAS mentioned you - I dont think he "gets" you yet. He's lovely - you should work on him

Right - I'm off upstairs to blast some girl music, jump around the room a bit, hoy on a face pack, paint my toe nails, and generally have some pampering

Have a lovely night Cailin (and everyone else too)

xxxxx
      You too sweetheart - have a good pampering session and see ya tomorrow
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I am 32. You should do what I have done for, erm, 0 years SA and never get any older than 32.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          You too sweetheart - have a good pampering session and see ya tomorrow
          Oi you! I asked SA why you thought I was picking on her and she didn't know either?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

You could of course commit suicide this evening and then you will never be older than 32. We could all say nice things about you on CUK.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Oi you! I asked SA why you thought I was picking on her and she didn't know either?
              Oh yeah..... I can't remember what it was you said but I took offence on her behalf.... she's ALWAYS sticking up for me so I thought I should pay her back. Sorry babe, I know you are one of the good ones now that SA has vouched for you.....
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tj28kHpeRU

Start planning your wedding dance.

Apologies for the other day. It was meant tongue in cheek. I was only having a bit of cheeky fun. You probably don't know me well enough. Livened up the afternoon though eh?

And you Cailin. No hard feelings eh?
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tj28kHpeRU"]

And you Cailin. No hard feelings eh?
                  You'll never have another hard feeling again after I kick you in the bollocks for being a gimp
                  Apology accepted.....

Now we can start afresh...

PS - Ferret, please can I have a dispensation for saying B**locks just this once... ta luv
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Watch out. One word was all it took Ferret to ban me. Might have been two actually but in a single phrase double combo kind of way.
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

What you doing on here at this time of night - thought you had a life? (unlike the rest of us!)
                      Brush...tar....same....etc.

I'll have you know I made the choice to stay in. Fecking skint. Ok not skint but refusing to take money form my ltd so I can build up some cash for a deposit on a house in a year or so.

Boomed!

Comment

Working...
                      X