• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fecking Fasthosts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PropertyCrashUK View Post
    Can someone recommend a good ISP. I am going to try and get my domain moved tomorrow from fasthosts as I am shocked by what I am reading online about them.

My domain is my main email so I am in a pickle until I can get a new hosting company.

Anyone know what the procedure/time scales are for moving a domain name from one ISP to another is these days?
    I use 1&1 for web hosting and email. No problems, cheap, fast, reliable. Not had to use their customer services yet though so no idea what that may be like.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

DNS issues

I have an exchange account with fasthosts and never really used the exchange features so am going to go back to a bog standard POP3 & web hosting account with another company.

If i move my domain to a new hosting company can anyone envisage any problems with transferring the domain over re the email?

Comment

Working...
      X