• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ive returned to the dark side again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    We're all chilled Tazman. We're just making fun of the class dunce that reckons he's the dogs wossits, when really he's about an inch further back ...
    Hahahaha...yeah, by the way you were getting your pretty little face all worked up I some how doubt you were having fun

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
      Hahahaha...yeah, by the way you were getting your pretty little face all worked up I some how doubt you were having fun

Mailman
      somehow
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Doh!

Mailman

Comment

Oh, and best part is the rate is a nice four figure daily sum...peow peow!
          Well done Mailman, I'm in infosec too.

I was just going to ask what kind of stuff are you doing within the IB field to get you 4 figures a day?

Hmmm
          Last edited by Newbie000; 17 December 2007, 11:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie000 View Post
            Well done Mailman, I'm in infosec too.

I was just going to ask what kind of stuff are you doing within the IB field to get you 4 figures a day?

Hmmm
            Swallowing.

Comment

<Nigerian accent> Caaan i seeee your securitee pass pleese. </Nigerian accent>

Comment

Working...
              X