• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When are we all finishing for Christmas ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finish 21st. Back in again on the 8th Jan. 3 day a week contract for the first quarter, so I can do more skiing. Then back to 5 days a week for Q2 and Q3. Q4 unplanned.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post

Trouble is, I fancy a bit of golf in Whipsnade.
      now that's what i call sport!

don't the gamekeepers try to stop you though?
      Last edited by DS23; 11 December 2007, 14:01.

Comment

and for me 17th to the 2nd. which in reality is the 14th to the 2nd.

i might do a bit from home i they really want it.

Comment

I finish Fri 21st, although I've just been told that I should hand over any outstanding work on Thurs 20th, so I get the feeling I'll be allowed to invoice for an easy day at home on the Friday

Not sure when I come off the bench - NewClientCorp haven't given me a definite start date yet, although it's early Jan, supposedly.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            now that's what i call sport!

don't the gamekeepers try to stop you though?

We don't get many hold-ups for slow play through the lion enclosure!

The course is right next to the zoo. There's an emu who is nearly always watching the first green. It probably thinks the hole is full of thousands of eggs.

Comment

I finished today and I don't have to go back ever

Will probably start to look again early in the new year, but for now, it is some serious chill out time.
              Last edited by Gonzo; 11 December 2007, 21:14. Reason: And no before you ask, I wasn't sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                I finished today and I don't have to go back ever
                Similar... I finish on the 21st and will need to find another gig next year.

I might take Jan & Feb off though (unless something lucrative finds me first, then I'll pack the bench away and stuff it in the shed for another time)
                Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

finished last Friday and not back until beginning of Feb 08 oh and a new year thing is to stop
                  sorry Diver I'm off the cigs again

Comment

Working...
                  X