• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pictures of the CUK Xmas Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Chef - sorry, Chef's GF - wanted to know where to get the top he liked - sorry, his GF liked - in the photos.
    she

..in the words of Al Murray "i was never confused"
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I think Sally Anne wants to crush me
      Fatist
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I just wondered how you got it so fast - TPD I see
        Indeed - TPD, source of all knowledge... it's the infinite number of monkeys that does it

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Partridge, guinea fowl, pheasant, goose - all very tasty

Chicken and turkey are OK but not my fav
          I knew an Austrian bloke who swore it was perfectly normal to have carnal relations with chickens in the region he grew up in. He was equally insistent that he had partaken in such fowl activities. Given his other antics, this was worryingly believable

Comment

I hope he means roasted in a cooking sense.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I think I am going to have to take my cock out of swear filter - "noddyerels" indeed. Thanks for diffusing the argument with your fowl jokes. Nothing to see here, move along please.
              my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Often do that for xmas day - a goose is it bit big for just me. mrs bear is not a fan
                You can't beat a goose on Christmas Day.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  And Giant Alien Lizards...
                  Sorry Zeity, most remiss of me to omit the reptilian contribution

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                    I think I am going to have to take my noddy out of swear filter - "noddyerels" indeed. Thanks for diffusing the argument with your fowl jokes. Nothing to see here, move along please.
                    Hi ferret

Come for some vilification and abuse? There appear to be abundant supplies today

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Sorry Zeity, most remiss of me to omit the reptilian contribution
                      Ahem - he's not even in the top three any more.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X