• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Raise a glass

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Oh you poor thing

Have you thought about injecting crack?
    I refuse to answer that in case I offend you
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Like I know what that means
      http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Raucously

I just like the sound of Ronnie Rocked Raucously...

I am in an aliteration mood.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Can we have a toast for my Uncle Ronnie aswell please?

He rocked
        Sure. I think at is was Ronnie, I'll make it a Lagavulin. Cheers.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          I refuse to answer that in case I offend you
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

You know how you can negate your carbon footprint by giving money to someone who says they will plant a tree?

I'd like to make an offer to anyone that would like someone to have a drink for someone else:

I have an advance stock of about 25,000 pints that I have already consumed for no good reason.

Please feel free to help yourself to some of these ready-made, unused, available, pre-drunk, toast-free drinks.

You can't have tonight's though. Tonight's are, as sort of requested, dedicated to all those people who see or saw their job as paying invoices efficiently, such as Michael in HR.

Cheers!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
            X