• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

no AtW day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Was a success.

All those in favour of it becoming a weekly event, say ai.
    ai... shamone
    Kneel before Bod

Comment

Why do his posts annoy you so much? He's not abusive or particularly bigheaded. OK, he doesn't listen or take others opinions on board, but neither do many on here. I'd rather some of the more obnoxious posters had a day off
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Why do his posts annoy you so much? He's not abusive or particularly bigheaded. OK, he doesn't listen or take others opinions on board, but neither do many on here.
        They don't particularly, I'm just the new boy jumping on the disliking AtW bandwagon... something I wouldn't normally stoop to but WTF, I must be desperate to be accepted.

I'd rather some of the more obnoxious posters had a day off
        Anyone in particular?

Elucidate please..... name shame etc
        Last edited by Bod; 23 November 2007, 16:46.
        Kneel before Bod

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          Was a success.

All those in favour of it becoming a weekly event, say ai.
          I was at a conference in a circular room in Church Hall, Westminster this week. On the left of the room were doors labelled "Clergy Ayes" and "Clergy Noes", and on the right were "Laity Ayes" and "Laity Noes".

Which are we? And do the Godlike count as Clergy?

Comment

But without him we have missed this one today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7108970.stm

Missing out on an Oh Dear opportunity. Or is that a Doomed

Comment

Why do his posts annoy you so much? He's not abusive or particularly bigheaded. OK, he doesn't listen or take others opinions on board, but neither do many on here. I'd rather some of the more obnoxious posters had a day off
              It is an annoyance and nothing else but it's just the sheer volume of his posts and his ability to take threads off topic straight away.

Plus I personally don't agree with people having multiple ID's but thats a whole other kettle of fish.

It's like having a little terrier constantly yapping at your feet and a welcome relief when he shuts up.

Comment

Has it ever been established who has what alts?
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Comment

Personally, I like AtW for his candor, forthrightness and his ability to abuse Sasguru
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Personally, I like AtW for his candor, forthrightness and his ability to abuse Sasguru
                      He is my alt

Comment

Working...
                      X