• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: no AtW day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "no AtW day"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Like the other poster said, you can't be abused by a yapping terrier
    Had my leg sexually abused by one once
    Accidentally spilled my boiling hot tea on it
    It stopped

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Personally, I like AtW for his candor, forthrightness and his ability to abuse Sasguru

Like the other poster said, you can't be abused by a yapping terrier

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    He's everybody's

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Personally, I like AtW for his candor, forthrightness and his ability to abuse Sasguru
    He is my alt

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Has it ever been established who has what alts?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Why do his posts annoy you so much? He's not abusive or particularly bigheaded. OK, he doesn't listen or take others opinions on board, but neither do many on here. I'd rather some of the more obnoxious posters had a day off
    It is an annoyance and nothing else but it's just the sheer volume of his posts and his ability to take threads off topic straight away.

Plus I personally don't agree with people having multiple ID's but thats a whole other kettle of fish.

It's like having a little terrier constantly yapping at your feet and a welcome relief when he shuts up.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    But without him we have missed this one today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7108970.stm

Missing out on an Oh Dear opportunity. Or is that a Doomed

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Was a success.

All those in favour of it becoming a weekly event, say ai.
    I was at a conference in a circular room in Church Hall, Westminster this week. On the left of the room were doors labelled "Clergy Ayes" and "Clergy Noes", and on the right were "Laity Ayes" and "Laity Noes".

Which are we? And do the Godlike count as Clergy?

Leave a comment:

• Bod
    replied
    Why do his posts annoy you so much? He's not abusive or particularly bigheaded. OK, he doesn't listen or take others opinions on board, but neither do many on here.
    They don't particularly, I'm just the new boy jumping on the disliking AtW bandwagon... something I wouldn't normally stoop to but WTF, I must be desperate to be accepted.

I'd rather some of the more obnoxious posters had a day off
    Anyone in particular?

Elucidate please..... name shame etc
    Last edited by Bod; 23 November 2007, 16:46.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Why do his posts annoy you so much? He's not abusive or particularly bigheaded. OK, he doesn't listen or take others opinions on board, but neither do many on here. I'd rather some of the more obnoxious posters had a day off

Leave a comment:

• Bod
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Was a success.

ai... shamone

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    No AtW day

Was a success.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    AtW is funnier, but then so is Bobby Davro

Leave a comment:

Working...
X