• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nissan Pathfinder Diesel Auto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're absence from the thread was noted quietly and enjoyed by most

perhaps, there should be more threads like this one to keep you quiet

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Yeah and there's quite a few of us who don't give a tulip. So just buy one of the damn things and shut the fook up, eh?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        you're absence from the thread was noted quietly and enjoyed by most

perhaps, there should be more threads like this one to keep you quiet

Milan.
        OOO 'ark at her ...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you want a pnocy 4x4, Infiniti are all the rage on the streets of Moscow.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            davie lad no need to get defensive about your ancestors

seems we have two camps here...

Davie from the Valleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

who thinks a Volvo boyo is an old man's car and likes the kitsch rough and tumble of the plastic nissan
            Milan.
            Ohh FFS, I AM NOT WELSH...
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Perhaps milan, this would suit you:

http://www.figs4u.co.uk/nissan-figaro-pink.html
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

BMW X5 3.0d would be high on my list.

I like "he's a big-headed tw@t with money" image.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Drug Dealer
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

No the '30.d' gives it away, it should read: "he's a big-headed tw@t who likes to give the impression that he's got money to burn but thought the 5.0 V8 was a bit thirsty so he opted for the more frugal diesel version"

I have slightly more respect for people who truly don't give a feck than ones who just like to give the impression.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                      No the '30.d' gives it away, it should read: "he's a big-headed tw@t who likes to give the impression that he's got money to burn but thought the 5.0 V8 was a bit thirsty so he opted for the more frugal diesel version"

I have slightly more respect for people who truly don't give a flip than ones who just like to give the impression.
                      Personally I would always opt for a Diesel - other than a sports car...

Btw chaps, I have an appointment with an Audi dealer on Saturday. She's visiting me!

Comment

Working...
                      X