• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nissan Pathfinder Diesel Auto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    alright lads this is how it is

tomorrow gonna test a pathfinder

monday morning an xc90

choice is:

new pathfinder

or second hand 2005 36k miles xc90

you are the jury, what to do ?

Milan.

From the two I'd go for the XC90.

Comment

alright lads this is how it is

tomorrow gonna test a pathfinder

monday morning an xc90

choice is:

new pathfinder

or second hand 2005 36k miles xc90

you are the jury, what to do ?

Milan.
      Nissan...what about the Navara?
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

davie,

I know you're from the valleeeeeeeeeeeeees where that sheep is your uncle and everybody drives semi-agri vehicles to prove it but for feck's sake I don't want a fecking pickup truck with a poncy plastic canpopy in the back

Winston,

yep the volvo will be nice, but almost three years old

oh decisions decisions eh

Milan.

Comment

davie,

I know you're from the valleeeeeeeeeeeeees where that sheep is your uncle and everybody drives semi-agri vehicles to prove it but for flip's sake I don't want a fliping pickup truck with a poncy plastic canpopy in the back

Winston,

yep the volvo will be nice, but almost three years old

oh decisions decisions eh

Milan.
          HAHAHA, I am not from anywhere close to the valleeeeeeeees!!!

They do the Navara in a nice double cab etc. It looks very nice on the inside etc.

The Volvo just screams "beige passat" to me...I think you have to be "of a certain age to own a Vulva, sorry, Volvo....
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

so davie boyo

what you are saying <nice coat that jacket/> is that the volvo is an old man's car and the nissan and no not the pickup truck with the sheep in the back, the pathfinder is for the younger contractors amongst us

anyone know a good brand of dvd screen system for the back seat passengers ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
              HAHAHA, I am not from anywhere close to the valleeeeeeeees!!!

They do the Navara in a nice double cab etc. It looks very nice on the inside etc.

The Volvo just screams "beige passat" to me...I think you have to be "of a certain age to own a Vulva, sorry, Volvo....
              I'd go for the Volvo every time, it depends if you want a classy understated look or something that yells "I HAVE A SMALL WILLY".
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                I'd go for the Volvo every time, it depends if you want a classy understated look or something that yells "I HAVE A SMALL WILLY".

OK...whatever...

Not that I have a small willy mind. I have a Hilux because I can get a mountain bike in the back and all my fishing gear etc...

The Navara Outlaw is just such a cool looking 4x4...

Linky

Comment

so davie boyo

what you are saying <nice coat that jacket/> is that the volvo is an old man's car and the nissan and no not the pickup truck with the sheep in the back, the pathfinder is for the younger contractors amongst us

anyone know a good brand of dvd screen system for the back seat passengers ?

Milan.
                  And...I am NOT Welsh...FFS. Not that I have anything against the Welsh...boyo.

Comment

davie lad no need to get defensive about your ancestors

seems we have two camps here...

Davie from the Valleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

who thinks a Volvo boyo is an old man's car and likes the kitsch rough and tumble of the plastic nissan

and

GingerMinge

who thinks that the Volvo is <essex accent> Claaaaaassy and that the nissan is for someone with a small plonker

funny old world eh

3 yrs old volvo and short guarantee and expensive spare parts

or

brand new and 3 yr guarantee Datsun by Nissan

hmmm

Milan.

Comment

Yeah and there's quite a few of us who don't give a tulip. So just buy one of the damn things and shut the fook up, eh?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X