• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England vs Croatia predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrei Arshavin
    Pretty rare old name that...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Hrvatska wins...guru will sleep in the bush tonight...
      The rest is silence...

Comment

Russia 1 Andorra 0

Ahem...ciao McClaren.

We got given a chance by Israel and we threw it away oh well.

Next.

Comment

F***

The worst I've seen them play at home since Spain in a 1980 friendly. Oh well, I suppose they'll sack McClaren and move on to the next poor sod...

That's poor in the impossible-job sense, obviously not pecuniary.

Comment

Oh Dear TM
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
              F***

The worst I've seen them play at home since Spain in a 1980 friendly. Oh well, I suppose they'll sack McClaren and move on to the next poor sod...

Have they got the money to sack him? Another two years to pay off, plus needing a sackful of cash to get the new bod, and no revenue from the summer...
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                no revenue from the summer...
                Easy peasy - double price of sausages at the Wembly and rent it out for more American games to be played on it.

HTH

Comment

Had the England 'team' ever met each other before because it certainly didn't appear that way. Our midfield was rubbish (given that we started with 5 in there) and the defending was a joke. Wayne Bridge was hopeless. They made Beckham look good because the first 45 mins were that bad.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

oh dear - either we woz drinking to much down in the pub tonight or scotland was playing in disguise
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                      F***

What do the stats say now?
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X