• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's your current daily rate?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    You round up generally, so the one that is higher.
    But isn't that liying?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I hope you don't write specifications for a living.

Comment

You round up generally, so the one that is higher.
        Permie: is that written down somewhere? I don't like making decisions on my own, i might make the wrong one and then you'll all point and laugh and i'll have to go off sick with stress.. i'd rather not use it thanks, in fact if you make me use it then im going to quit and this whol ecompany will fall, unless im told to use it, then i will but i'll grumble a lot and just ask where the documentation is again.. i feel sick thinking about this.. im going home, expect a call notifying you of stress just for suggesting that i complete this poll
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I'm surprised so few have selected the Between £600 - £700 option.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            Permie: is that written down somewhere? I don't like making decisions on my own, i might make the wrong one and then you'll all point and laugh and i'll have to go off sick with stress.. i'd rather not use it thanks, in fact if you make me use it then im going to quit and this whol ecompany will fall, unless im told to use it, then i will but i'll grumble a lot and just ask where the documentation is again.. i feel sick thinking about this.. im going home, expect a call notifying you of stress just for suggesting that i complete this poll

Comment

Probably because everyone rounded down instead.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I hope you don't write specifications for a living.

Er, no comment.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  But isn't that liying?
                  Aren't you a contractor?

Comment

The .Net gravy train must be slowing down, perhaps I should start readjusting my expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                      The .Net gravy train must be slowing down, perhaps I should start readjusting my expectations.
                      Nah, it's tootling along nicely

Comment

Working...
                      X