• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darling is to make an announcement at 3.30 - bit of a problem?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    would that be your Linky moment?
    Certainly a defining moment in my life. Hey Threaded, can I borrow your time machine?

The next question for you is ...

Can you identify the person who assaulted me?

Heavy Hint - it wasn't a bloke. If it had been, I would have got him back with a black eye, and it would have been the end of the matter.
    Last edited by Sysman; 23 November 2007, 11:02.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      Heavy Hint - it wasn't a bloke. If it had been, I would have got him back with a black eye, and it would have the end of the matter.
      Interesting - would any bloke on here ever hit a woman if so attacked ?

My initial thoughts are I would give a warning that if she hit me again I would deck her..but then moderate the punch accordingly...probally end up as a slap
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Certainly a defining moment in my life. Hey Threaded, can I borrow your time machine?

The next question for you is ...

Heavy Hint - it wasn't a bloke. If it had been, I would have got him back with a black eye, and it would have been the end of the matter.
        Interesting. Patricia?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

My initial thoughts are I would give a warning that if she hit me again I would deck her..but then moderate the punch accordingly...probally end up as a slap
          And you would have been done for assault cos your the man and she was training to be a lying politician.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It was Dawn, wasn't it ....
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'd go for Tessa Jowell.

My first choice would have been that mad cow from Peterborough (something Clark?) but I don't think she ever became a minister.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                I'd go for Tessa Jowell.

My first choice would have been that mad cow from Peterborough (something Clark?) but I don't think she ever became a minister.
                Nah, too posh to resort to violence. Dawn on the other hand ...
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Interesting question. I may dream of hitting a woman but when it comes to the crunch I cannot do it. I did once give an open handed slap to the girl I lived with because I found out that she was trying to raid my bank account. I can handle an expensive woman, but a fraudsteress, no.

Her response, the stupid git, was to put heavy make up on to prove that I had hit her. All the females at work saw straight through that and I found myself turning down offers of a spare bedroom.

I moved out pronto, but not before I had found a home for my expensive telly/video/stereo, because I feared that she would trash the lot.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Interesting question. I may dream of hitting a woman but when it comes to the crunch I cannot do it. I did once give an open handed slap to the girl I lived with because I found out that she was trying to raid my bank account. I can handle an expensive woman, but a fraudsteress, no.

Her response, the stupid git, was to put heavy make up on to prove that I had hit her. All the females at work saw straight through that and I found myself turning down offers of a spare bedroom.

I moved out pronto, but not before I had found a home for my expensive telly/video/stereo, because I feared that she would trash the lot.
                    So were any of the guesses right, sysman? You don't have to say - a heavy hint will do...
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I have and I am not proud of it. Mind you there are other things I regret having done, but that's for the other thread....
                      Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Working...
                      X