• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shoes off!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tay haven't you noticed that it has been fashionable for the last few years for people in the UK to install hard flooring in places like halls and living rooms?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      No

Would you walk the streets of London barefoot?
      No, I wear footwear in my house. Are you a caveman?

Comment

Tay haven't you noticed that it has been fashionable for the last few years for people in the UK to install hard flooring in places like halls and living rooms?
        True, but still plenty of rugs.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Tay is an old woman, he has plastic on his sofa's. And covers his TV in a dish cloth to protect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
            Tay is an old woman, he has plastic on his sofa's. And covers his TV in a dish cloth to protect it.

Comment

No, I wear footwear in my house. Are you a caveman?
              No... but you clearly are, as the basics of cleanliness are beyond you. Were you on the 4.45 from London Bridge to Guilford last Wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                No... but you clearly are, as the basics of cleanliness are beyond you. Were you on the 4.45 from London Bridge to Guilford last Wednesday?
                Calm down dear!

Comment

I usually take my shoes off but not as early as the front door, and more to prevent trench foot or smelly feet occuring than for saving the carpets from getting dirtier.

Comment

I am trying to help the commoners like CFK learn some basic cleanliness.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
                      You forgot to mention the plastic covering the TV remote control!

Comment

Working...
                      X