• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shoes off!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got any kids
    Why am I not surprised....

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      Why am I not surprised....
      Because you're a sanctimonious *****.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        Well I am clearly not alone, voting is 20 to 13.... in favour of show removal.
        I voted that I take my shoes off at the door...but cause I dont like wearing them not cause I'm like you, you big wierd freak!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Shut it ginger!

Comment

Folks, folks.

Enough already.

I think this thread has run it's course.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Comment

This was a test, please delete it...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                This was a test, please delete it...
                Are you that insecure that you have to have the last word in every post.

Cue another post by AtW.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  Are you that insecure that you have to have the last word in every post.
                  No, I don't have the urge to have my post being the last one...

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Personally I agree with Tay. Shoes should be left in the hallway. I bet you guys who don't are all verminous scum.

HTH
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X