• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nat West

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    ..."hi I'm lonely and would love to meet you", etc etc etc etc.
    That one was from AtW.

Comment

Egg always send emails with links to their website
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

loose 50 stone in 3 days
        Lose - i.e. to lose weight - not loose - i.e. your loose ring !!!

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by MisterGoof View Post
          Lose - i.e. to lose weight - not loose - i.e. your loose ring !!!

HTH
          Thanks Mr Goof.

How's the lovely Mrs these days? We dont seem to see her round here anymore
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

The problem is these scammers are surely going to get their act together and start being a bit more convincing.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              The problem is these scammers are surely going to get their act together and start being a bit more convincing.
              The problem is that those spammers are not in jail trying to ensure that their ring won't get too loose.

Comment

"hi I'm lonely and would love to meet you", etc etc etc etc.
                I wondered why you never replied

Comment

I think i've had one from every single UK bank and building society

I did start forwarding them to the phising address but gave up after a while.

Comment

I visit the sites and fill them out with false details just for fun.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      The problem is that those spammers are not in jail trying to ensure that their ring won't get too loose.
                      Ah, I understand the ring jokes in the other thread now

Comment

Working...
                      X