• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractors favorite gourmet food.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lobster.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Lobster.
      Are you threaded?

Comment

Squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Squirrel
          I prefer to eat out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            From the article "Last year Lord Inglewood, who lives near Penrith in Cumbria, warned the red squirrel will soon become extinct if the non-native grey population is allowed to go on increasing.

He suggested then that one way of dealing with the problem would be to foster a market for grey squirrel meat."

Never mind the car industry and the city Atw there are plenty of emerging markets
            Last edited by oracleslave; 14 November 2007, 22:08. Reason: spelling

Comment

Beef Wellington or Tournedos Rossini

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Are you threaded?
                No. I just like lobster as a gourmet food.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Has to be lobster sorry.
                  Light on the stomach as well if the lady is feeling grateful afterwards and physical exertion is required.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Lobster Thermador - best thing EFFER

but I wont cook it at home, I just have it in restaurants

Comment

Which reminds me Jewish people are not allowed to eat shellfish, I spose this includes lobster?

Why aren’t they allowed to eat shellfish? Anyone knows? I understand the rational behind not eating pork, as in the olden days pork meat was always infested with parasite (pigs eat all kind of horrid things and they don’t mind ) but why is shellfish a no no? Recently there has been evidence of mercury poisoning in all seafood, but that is not specific to shellfish, or could it the fact that people could get ill really badly if not carefully handling shellfish (e.g. oysters/muscles) and in the old days there was no refrigerators etc…hmmmm

Also I never got the meat and cheese thing (Jews not allowed cheese burgers) triggering allergies by eating cheese and meat is very very very rare (but perhaps as the Jews are interbreeding a lot perhaps such allergies are common for them??)

(btw: I believe God stops people from eating a specific category of food because of a good reason which is better health to his children)

Comment

Working...
                      X