• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does the England of 10 years ago

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Power as we know is far better managed by the state.
    Couldn't agree more !

speller/grammar types - I was asking is "Maggies general hatchetman" correct, should it not be Maggie's ?

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
      speller/grammar types - I was asking is "Maggies general hatchetman" correct, should it not be Maggie's ?
      It should be Maggie's. However, I think you will find that the post of "Maggie's general hatchetman" was filled by Norman Tebbitt.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TwinGoldDaleks View Post
        Yes. Thanks to your legislation for building wheelchair ramps everywhere, we can get about much easier. Another cunning plan for when the time comes!

Oh sod it, we said that out loud didn't we...
        It doesn't matter -we all know that you have anti-gravity when we saw you trying to take over the world a couple of seasons ago
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          "Keith Joseph smiles and a baby dies, in a box on Beasley Street"

JCC
          The rats 'ave all got ricketts....

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            were you here 10 years ago?
            Born and raised.

Would you like to see my passport?

t0sser.

Comment

Seem like a different country?
              No. Next.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Seem like a different country?
                No, still as grey and dull as ever.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                  OK. Maggies general hatchetman ?
                  Keith Joseph was the brains behind "Thatcherism" while Maggie was more of the frontman.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    It should be Maggie's. However, I think you will find that the post of "Maggie's general hatchetman" was filled by Norman Tebbitt.
                    That doesnt mean you get on your bike and come here SB
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X