• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Lyrical Terrorist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
    I just love the classification of Musilms these days i.e moderate, extremist fanatical etc..
    You forgot radical.

Comment

err hold on a sec

she's been convicted for being obsessed with terrorism?

has she financially or physicaly supported an act of terrorism or just become insanely obsessed with it after 9/11 no doubt, considering she works in WH smiths has a home computer probably surfs the web , she just did dum things online, lets face it there r millions of ppl that hate things like gov't or whatever

people have their views and stuff but this is a bit harsh if you ask me, this whole ACT is a bit suspect.

I just love the classification of Musilms these days i.e moderate, extremist fanatical etc..

wake up and smell the coffee you cannot classify such a huge portion of the world's human beings into 3 or 4 segments. If your Muslim your Muslim.

I think the whole idea of resistance to western involvement in the middle east is really what she likes but has gone some what astray with her views, its the whole idea of this resistance. im sure if the middle east had armies like china and Russia then there would be no terrorism.
      You are obviously a muslim why else would you be butchering the English language?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

If your Muslim your Muslim.
        Surely this kind of visionary insight belongs here

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Surely this kind of visionary insight belongs here
          No. Poor spelling is a no-no.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
            You forgot radical.
            . . . and 'exploding'.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Eh moderators, wakey wakey!

err hold on a sec

she's been convicted for being obsessed with terrorism?

has she financially or physicaly supported an act of terrorism or just become insanely obsessed with it after 9/11 no doubt, considering she works in WH smiths has a home computer probably surfs the web , she just did dum things online, lets face it there r millions of ppl that hate things like gov't or whatever

people have their views and stuff but this is a bit harsh if you ask me, this whole ACT is a bit suspect.

wake up and smell the coffee you cannot classify such a huge portion of the world's human beings into 3 or 4 segments. If your Muslim your Muslim.

I think the whole idea of resistance to western involvement in the middle east is really what she likes but has gone some what astray with her views, its the whole idea of this resistance. im sure if the middle east had armies like china and Russia then there would be no terrorism.
              Moderators, can you please boot off this idiot using these multiple personalities. This one, by its nature is making out that immigrants, even second or third generation ones, are backward and poorly educated is particularly offensive.

Thanks in advance.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

the sad fact is the real terrorists are escaping scotch free. These are the brutes that are terrorising the innocent people everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambros View Post
                  the sad fact is the real terrorists are escaping scotch free. These are the brutes that are terrorising the innocent people everywhere.
                  Why would we give them whiskey?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Must have had a crap lawyer
                    - she is hardly a terrorist - just a silly woman who wrote songs glorifying terrorist acts. Though I haven't heard the songs - and I were to I to would be convicted.
                    - she had no materials supporting terrorism (she was cleared of that)
                    - I've heard worse at football games

She'll probably just get a suspended sentence.

So how did she get portrayed as a terrorist?
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      Must have had a carp lawyer
                      - she is hardly a terrorist - just a silly woman who wrote songs glorifying terrorist acts. Though I haven't heard the songs - and I were to I to would be convicted.
                      - she had no materials supporting terrorism (she was cleared of that)
                      - I've heard worse at football games

She'll probably just get a suspended sentence.

So how did she get portrayed as a terrorist?
                      Dunno but glorifying terrorist acts may have something to do with it
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X