• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great windup! And trust Baggy to fall for it completely

and if its not, Mr kane is not very bright
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Charles Foster Kane, you are the reincarnation of James Dean and I claim my $10.55
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Charles Foster Kane, you are the reincarnation of James Dean and I claim my $10.55

Yes, not long for this world, is he?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
          If I'm going the Jap route, surely something like a Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec would be pretty nice (always liked it in Gran Turismo anyway). Or maybe a Honda NSX, no, a bit fast maybe
          I'm selling my 1993 Twin Turbo Supra Aero (the targa one) for 10Kish at the moment. If you're interested PM me and I'll send you the link.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
            Ah, cool, that makes sense. Will have to check that out, thanks.
            From Parkers..

The second-generation Elise resembles a mini-supercar. Fly-weight gives high performance without big power, while higher spec versions now offer a bit more comfort and performance, but at a cost that becomes harder to justify since the standard model is such fun. It's sparsely spec'd, but that is the whole point. The high performance 111R added ABS brakes, a Toyota engine and gearbox, plus a few luxuries without compromising the exhilarating experience. S model launched from mid-2006 replaced the entry level Rover engine with a Toyota engine and made ABS brakes standard across the range and traction control an option

Remember the S model isn't the MR2 engine, it's from the corolla (but still more than good enough). Apparently the 111r is 180 bhp (the mr2 had originally had 140bhp) , they must have made a more powerful version. In that car 120bhp is more than enough!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              I'm selling my 1993 Twin Turbo Supra Aero (the targa one) for 10Kish at the moment. If you're interested PM me and I'll send you the link.

You're supposed to help the naive, gullible youth, not exploit him for your own interests.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I could sell him my s2000, but I don't want to be responsible for his death
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Yes I missed that one

Mr Kane, either you're a brilliant wind-up merchant or a fool. Which is it?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I just bought a 1.25 10yr old Fiesta for bumming around in...
                    A Proper contractors car... and it cost me about the same amount of money that you will spend a week on filling up your Porche gayman..

Comment

Originally posted by someone has my name View Post
                      I just bought a 1.25 10yr old Fiesta for bumming around in...
                      A Proper contractors car... and it cost me about the same amount of money that you will spend a week on filling up your Porche gayman..
                      Now here's a proper contractor - destined to be wealthy.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X