• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BT queue length

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, stop it you lot. I just saw a shadow pass over the top of the crack I'm happily snuggled down in.

Comment

You still holding?

Once held on for Virgin (grrr) for nearly an hour and then had enough.

Comment

Ah BT - Best contract ever, turn up at ten, beer at 11, office at 2, home at 5.

Then on call - call out at 10, quick look, ring vendor go to sleep, vendor rings back at 1am its their problem will update me. Couple more calls and paid for sleeping double bubble. Yet they knew we rocked because it all worked, even gave us wads of unsolicited cash for it as a supplier award.

Then the idiots outsourced to the Indian rover boys and enjoyed the kind of support users can only scream about. Apparently they were cheaper?

I went off to pauper an ISP and a couple of Hardware manufacturers before turning to the Dark side!

It's coming home now people are realising customers actually buy on service. Mumblers in Mumbai aren't normally up to snuff.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X