• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****!
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Explain?
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Four weddings and a funeral ??
    Exactly.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known"

A Tale of Two Cities

Comment

Christian Szell: Is it safe?... Is it safe?
        Babe: You're talking to me?
        Christian Szell: Is it safe?
        Babe: Is what safe?
        Babe: I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.
        Babe: Tell me what the "it" refers to.
        Babe: Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it.
        Babe: No. It's not safe, it's... very dangerous, be careful.

Marathon Man
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.

Groundhog Day

Comment

"You're going to need a bigger boat"
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

"If you need a friend, get a dog."

Wall Street
              "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

"And you really believe that just because you publish children's books, people are going to care about my reputation? You can have pictures of me wearing nipple rings, butt-******* Captain Kangaroo. The only thing they care about is the stock and whether that stock is up or down! "

The Game
                "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Police up your spare rounds and frags. Don't leave nothin' for the dinks
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Charlie don't surf!
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

All you got to do is make it out of here. It's all gravy, everyday the rest of your life, gravy.

Comment

Working...
                      X