• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester is the biggest s***hole in England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by janey View Post
    Hull has to be one of the biggest sh!th0les around!!!
    I haven't seen this Sh!th0les league table that Manchester is allegedly the runaway leader of but, as I form my opinions of its inhabitants wholly from observing John Prescott, Hull must be up in the UEFA Cup places at least.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      "I learned all about Liverpool from watching Brookside, and WWII must have been great fun for everyone according to 'Allo 'Allo."

Well if you cosider that there wasn't any action in Allo Allo, dads army or it aint half hot mum, I think the whole second world war was just one big scam!
      Yes, one big holiday adventure!

They did capture a German in Dad's Army once. He asked for Pike's name...

Comment

"They did capture a German in Dad's Army once. He asked for Pike's name... "

I know but he was hardly siht your pants scary either.

Looking back on it my history lessons at school, they were a right old crock of siht. I mean look at prehistoric man. Living in a cave, scavenging for food. What Bolloxs that was - I saw one documentary where it depicted prehistoric man living in conditions to those we live in. They had relatively advanced housing and even a family unit of sorts. They had well developed skills also, not the Ugg which we were told about. In the documentary I saw they spoke pretty good English with the odd strange word thrown in but you can forgive them that at least. I've looked it up and YabaDabaDoo is not listed in the dictionary. They even had cars and jobs!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Yes, I saw that. And they had a sort of early freemasons.

Comment

yes the water buffalo club - I wonder if Spod was in that also?
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              yes the water buffalo club - I wonder if Spod was in that also?
              Nope, never been of the Antideluvian persuasion.

Comment

Try living in the armpit of England. More failing schools than anywhere. More drugs than anywhere else. More cases of rickets than anywhere. The council has also now begun advertising how crappy the place is. Many buses have adverts that remind residents that they die 8 years sooner than anywhere else. thanks for letting me know.

No wonder Jack never bothers to hang around.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                X