• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester is the biggest s***hole in England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Confused.

Coronation Street is in Salford.

Salford and Manchester are two different cities in the county of Greater Manchester.

And the "severe alcohol abuse" could be blamed on the students.
    Don't be confused. Coronation Street is in Weatherfield.

And I suspect that Manchester isn't the only city in England with students.

Comment

BBC misleading again

It did not make any comparisons with other places and the BBC get around it by using 'suggests'. I think even the BBC should be carefully looked at I find they embellish far too much these days.

Comment

"Don't be confused. Coronation Street is in Weatherfield. "

The residents here seem to much happier than their counterparts in the South. In Walford nobody seems to even own a washer. Is that normal down there. But neither of these seem as bad as Australia. There is one street which seems to get a lot of coverage - Ramsey Street where the goings on are quite shocking considering that it is just one street! Presumably the goings on in Ramsey Street can be applied to all other Australian streets. On that basis it's hardly surprising that as soon as they have saved up some cash they all head over here for our IT and bar work.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Manchester is the second best city in the UK. It has the problems London had a couple of decades ago. It's very much have and have nots, more than ever now. All those with money (and I'm talking some seriously rich people) live south of the city and those with nothing to the North.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Manchester is the second best city in the UK. It has the problems London had a couple of decades ago. It's very much have and have nots, more than ever now. All those with money (and I'm talking some seriously rich people) live south of the city and those with nothing to the North.
            Where does the guy who founded "Carcraft" live?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              "Don't be confused. Coronation Street is in Weatherfield. "

The residents here seem to much happier than their counterparts in the South. In Walford nobody seems to even own a washer. Is that normal down there. But neither of these seem as bad as Australia. There is one street which seems to get a lot of coverage - Ramsey Street where the goings on are quite shocking considering that it is just one street! Presumably the goings on in Ramsey Street can be applied to all other Australian streets. On that basis it's hardly surprising that as soon as they have saved up some cash they all head over here for our IT and bar work.

I learned all about Liverpool from watching Brookside, and WWII must have been great fun for everyone according to 'Allo 'Allo.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Where does the guy who founded "Carcraft" live?
                Our very own Tony English lives to the north too. He pretends to support Man Utd but he's a closet Spotlander.

Comment

"Where does the guy who founded "Carcraft" live"

Rochdale - He built a huge house at Hollingworth lake and then sold it to Paul Scholes.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

"I learned all about Liverpool from watching Brookside, and WWII must have been great fun for everyone according to 'Allo 'Allo."

Well if you cosider that there wasn't any action in Allo Allo, dads army or it aint half hot mum, I think the whole second world war was just one big scam!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Hull has to be one of the biggest sh!th0les around!!!
                      "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Working...
                      X