• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brian Haw

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    AtW I am happy to leave you with the last word, so lets agree to differ
    let's

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      let's
      You are showing off now
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You are showing off now
        Hmm, actually on second thought I was wrong with this spelling correction...

I've get my coat.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Hmm, actually on second thought I was wrong with this spelling correction...

I've get my coat.
          More of a punctuation correction.

Comment

SALUTE TO BRIAN

I'm moved to tears, BECAUSE i don't know, any human standing for humanity.

Thanks for the news off the London streets. News like this is worth 50 stupid little reprints of the mainstream newspapers.

I realise that it seems that such stuff is lame and doesn't equate the big stories from AP, but in reality it is far more interesting and telling than any of the laughable mainstream garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambros View Post
              News like this is worth 50 stupid little reprints of the mainstream newspapers. .
              I take it you are not keen on the main stories of the evening being the likely candidates heading to the jungle for "I'm a celebrity" then?

Comment

they have left him
                Oh really? I didnt know that?

Was it cause he was a nutter and they never saw him?

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Lambros View Post
                  SALUTE TO BRIAN

I'm moved to tears, BECAUSE i don't know, any human standing for humanity.

Thanks for the news off the London streets. News like this is worth 50 stupid little reprints of the mainstream newspapers.

I realise that it seems that such stuff is lame and doesn't equate the big stories from AP, but in reality it is far more interesting and telling than any of the laughable mainstream garbage.
                  You lambros are so obsessed by the war that if Adolf Hitler had got up from his grave and supported Brian Haw you would have praised him also.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Lambo would have been outside Whitehall in 39 with a sign saying "Dont Bomb Germany"

Mailman

Comment

You lambros are so obsessed by the war that if Adolf Hitler had got up from his grave and supported Brian Haw you would have praised him also.
                      I am depressed not obsessed by war Dodgy Agent and that is why I will be wearing a white poppy instead of a red one.

http://www.ppu.org.uk/whitepoppy/ima...ated-poppy.gif

http://www.ppu.org.uk/sales/sales_images/poppy_box.jpg

The White Poppy symbolises the belief that there are better ways to resolve conflicts than killing strangers.

Comment

Working...
                      X