• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've tuned over a new leaf!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Make a formal complaint.

If your client representative has caused you offense, it does not reflect well on the organisation.

Failing that, pull the twat(sorry, client representative) to one side, whisper calmly in his ear "[SIZE="2"]If you ever speak to me like that again, I'm ...etc"

That will be the aggresive side to Churchill we all just witnessed
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Thanks Guys for

a) Writing that phrase in such large letters so that everyone on the client site can see it.

and

b) quoting it again
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Today was verbally insulted by my line manager....and I didn't knock him on his arse. Not a wimpy insult...I used to be a soldier and even I was offended.

Its feels good and bad at the same time. If I had only a week left he would have gone onto his arse quick sharp.
        yeah yeah, who's a hard boy then?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          yeah yeah, who's a hard boy then?
          This is the testosterone release thread.

Haven't you nearly hit someone yourself recently dodgy?

Comment

I nearly whipped my Passat with a tree branch the other day... I think I'm turning into Basil Fawlty.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              I nearly whipped my Passat with a tree branch the other day... I think I'm turning into Basil Fawlty.
              Is it a Manuel gearbox?

Comment

I nearly smacked a lass on Monday night like - i was saved by some Poles getting in my way.

There must be somethign in the air.

I'd never hit anyone at work though - ever!!! This is my career - SP, you did the right thing. Your job (if it's a well paying contract) is the most important thing at all times. never care enough about the people or work surrounding you to actually loose it!!! if care that much, you're not doing it right!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                  Is it a Manuel gearbox?
                  It is indeed... one of the loosest & sloppiest I've encountered...

Have I mentioned that I think it's a piece of tulipe?

Comment

Thanks Ferret
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

If I had only a week left he would have gone onto his arse quick sharp.
                      Whereas if you'd only had a weak left he would probaby just have crumpled a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X