• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've tuned over a new leaf!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tuned over a new leaf!!

Today was verbally insulted by my line manager....and I didn't knock him on his arse. Not a wimpy insult...I used to be a soldier and even I was offended.

Its feels good and bad at the same time. If I had only a week left he would have gone onto his arse quick sharp.

Another CUK w/end warrior reporting for duty, sah! Attenshun!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Today was verbally insulted by my line manager....and I didn't knock him on his arse. Not a wimpy insult...I used to be a soldier and even I was offended.

Its feels good and bad at the same time. If I had only a week left he would have gone onto his arse quick sharp.
      what did he say then?

Comment

turned

Comment

line manager?

your a permie then?

Comment

Ok, client representative yada yada. Its not important what he said...its important that a year or so ago I would have smacked him. Managed to calm down a lot which is nice.

Comment

Ok, client representative yada yada. Its not important what he said...its important that a year or so ago I would have smacked him. Managed to calm down a lot which is nice.

Well done....
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I would have dropped him, that's why I work at home.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

and I'd huv picked him up again so you'd get the boot in
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Make a formal complaint.

If your client representative has caused you offense, it does not reflect well on the organisation.

Failing that, pull the twat(sorry, client representative) to one side, whisper calmly in his ear "If you ever speak to me like that again, I'm going to rip your head off, stick it on a pole and shove a turd down your neck!!!!"
                    Last edited by ferret; 7 November 2007, 10:12. Reason: People read this at work, no big swearing please.

Comment

Working...
                    X