• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the cutest avatar here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    No? You've upset me now.

There are plenty of other adjectives I could come up with, but not cute.

For obvious reasons, I won't post them though...
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Although one is naturally flattered to be nominated, voting for oneself is, of course, not the done thing.

I shall therefore initiate a write-in campaign for the illustrious and rebarbative xoggoth to be deemed "cutest avatar".

Zeity is, I understand, already well ahead with the cunning plans (or schemes, as needs be) that will inevitably render this poll redundant when our eyes are opened to the twelve (additional) dimensions that he commands. He therefore needs no further approbation from minor organisms like ourselves.
      Cor blimey, guv. You'va had an educahsun, innit?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yeh Ta SAS. Mine IS is clearly the cutest.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I thought mine was quite cute... in a strange, dark way of course
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
          X