• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking your shoes off at the client's site.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vhadiant View Post
    I took my shoes off, but not when walking around, just at my desk.
    Same here, although my boss (who is a bit of a tool) keeps calling me over when he notices so I have to put them back on again, knob
    Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

I did it for a while, only because I couldn't get any shoes on due to couple of broken toes... I got lots of strange looks.

Comment

If I've spent the morning on the tube and got all hot and sticky, then I do,just to cool off a bit. Then put them back on to hide the holes in the socks.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus View Post
          i wear jesus slippers to work so i cannot comment
          Surely thats a H&S thing for highways guys.

Comment

I do it at least once a week. Airs my athletes foot.

Whats your problem???
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yep reguarly
              Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Working...
              X