• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Taking your shoes off at the client's site."

Collapse

• portseven
    replied
    Yep reguarly

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I do it at least once a week. Airs my athletes foot.

Whats your problem???

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxamus View Post
    i wear jesus slippers to work so i cannot comment
    Surely thats a H&S thing for highways guys.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    If I've spent the morning on the tube and got all hot and sticky, then I do,just to cool off a bit. Then put them back on to hide the holes in the socks.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    I did it for a while, only because I couldn't get any shoes on due to couple of broken toes... I got lots of strange looks.

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    Originally posted by vhadiant View Post
    I took my shoes off, but not when walking around, just at my desk.
    Same here, although my boss (who is a bit of a tool) keeps calling me over when he notices so I have to put them back on again, knob

Leave a comment:

• vhadiant
    replied
    I took my shoes off, but not when walking around, just at my desk.

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    There was a woman at my last place who used to walk around in bare feet, don't know why, but makes you wonder what you could get away with before someone confronts you
    My wife does this at her work... but you know cute girls can get away with this sort of thing

As for me I quite like the idea of rolling along in those Wheelies shoes. Might get myself a pair

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by miffy View Post

Leave a comment:

• miffy
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Racist

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by trsisko View Post
    this nigerian guy who i work with took his damn socks off and walked around on our floor, lol
    Racist

Leave a comment:

• trsisko
    replied
    this nigerian guy who i work with took his damn socks off and walked around on our floor, lol

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    I used to do it when I had slip on shoes, but now I can do my own laces I refrain.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    There was a woman at my last place who used to walk around in bare feet, don't know why, but makes you wonder what you could get away with before someone confronts you

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    i wear jesus slippers to work so i cannot comment

Leave a comment:

Working...
X