• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't read newspapers or watch the news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Not even to help me live out my dream?
    I would offer to help, but I've only ever been thrown INTO a nightclub by the bouncers. 'Twas a strange experience.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      I would offer to help, but I've only ever been thrown INTO a nightclub by the bouncers. 'Twas a strange experience.
      Now thats odd!!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Simple, just head to any boozer, ply some poor chap with stella. After about 10 pints he'll turn into a wife-beater. Just pretend you're his wife and Robert's your father's brother.
        I like stella....
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Simple, just head to any boozer, ply some poor chap with stella. After about 10 pints he'll turn into a wife-beater. Just pretend you're his wife and Robert's your father's brother.
          Surely that would only meet the latter of the two criteria?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I like stella....
            It's weird but stella has the same effect on me as LSD or something (not that I've taken Lsd). I actually had a hallucinatory experience after too much stella. God knows what crap they put in it. Nowadays I limit myself to a few pints of real ale.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              It's weird but stella has the same effect on me as LSD or something (not that I've taken Lsd). I actually had a hallucinatory experience after too much stella. God knows what carp they put in it. Nowadays I limit myself to a few pints of real ale.
              Embarassed to admit but my last stella bender saw me out from about 4.30 - stopped drinking at 12ish... and managed to down 14 pints, I was hungover for days and sick as a dog!
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Embarassed to admit but my last stella bender saw me out from about 4.30 - stopped drinking at 12ish... and managed to down 14 pints, I was hungover for days and sick as a dog!
                Impressive. Couldn't do that anymore, my aging liver couldn't handle it.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I don't go to pubs anymore.
                  See, ASBOs do work!

Comment

Impressive. Couldn't do that anymore, my aging liver couldn't handle it.
                    ah now SAS - I'm sure thats not true... if you really put your mind to it - you could do anything!!
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

I'm also impressed, don't think I could ever manage 14 pints of stella. I've done 20 pints of weak flat bitter a couple of times with dire consequences.

Comment

Working...
                      X