• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My diary on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Why? IMO that was post of the week.
    Exactly. You can't follow that act.

Comment

Great post, but my what a sad life you lead.

Comment

ha ha true to form

nice one

Milan.

Comment

"Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
            Great post, but my what a sad life you lead.
            Tis true, I know.

But after all that, plus examining my top lip for signs of hair growth and trying to get celebs on my friends list in facebook. I don't have much time for the real world.

Think I need to get out more?

Comment

Chan

Hollyoaks isn't on here till 18:30.

Brilliant post though (well done)

Oh, and I'm not pondlife pretending to be someone else...
              If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                12:30 Give bully fifty pence not to steal my kit
                kat.

Comment

In the running for post of the week, I think!!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    My daily diary.

08:55 Switch on PC and settle in for the busy day trolling ahead.

09:00 Open IE with the CUK forum as my home page.

09:01 Log in under my most popular Id. You know , the fake girlie one.

09:05 Read PMs from sad middle age singletons asking me if I have a web cam.

09:10 Reply to all with a schoolyard type flirtatious comment.

09:15 Double Media Studies

11:00 Back to CUK under my 'mid-life crisis, daily mail reader' alias

11:02 complain about immigration and house prises

11:05 Start a 'do you know how much I earn' thread

11:10 Geography coursework

11:55 Back under girly id and post 'oooh ,you are naughty' under every thread mentioning norks.

12:00 Log back in as midlife crisis and ask to see fake girlie ids norks.

12:05 Packed lunch. Ham and tomato sandwich with a packet of hula hoops and a kit kat.

12:30 Give bully fifty pence not to steal my kit kat.

12:55 IM 'friend' I met on boyband forum about who is hotter ant or dec

13:00 Back to CUK this time as 'tech boy' and start 'Macs are carp: discuss' thread

13:05 General Science lesson

14:00 On to CUK as 'Well ard northerner, possilby scotish, football is for poofs' id and start virtual fight, sighting some previous military service as a justification for everyone else being gay.

14:01 start 'I did your mum' thread.

14:05 create new id named 'The dudemeister '

14:10 PE. Give gym coach letter from my mum explaing that a medical condition prevents me from showering in front of other boys and to make me do so would be an infringement of my human rights.

14:15 Back to CUK as daily mail reader complaing about political correctness gone mad and that the human rights act is going too far.

14:20 CUK as 'whosyourdaddy' and ask what IR35 is to get post count high enough for tomorrows trolling.

14:30 Create id 'naughtylady' and start virtual slagging match with other fake girlie id.

14:35 Wander around the playground not making eye contact with anyone.

14:50 Log in under 'aussieboy' id. Random gibberish posts with spelling mistakes and excessive use of the smilie

14:55 Start 'britain is carp and you're all racist' thread.

15:00 Back as daily mail reader and tell 'aussieboy' to go home if he doesn't like it.

15:15 English Literature. Continue highlighting rude words in my dictionary.

16:00 Hometime. Mum picks me up on the corner away from all the big kids

16:30 Feed squirrels

17:00 Watch Hollyoaks

18:00 Internet dating site as 'youknowyouwantit'

20:00 Back to CUK to start 'I'm really drunk thread' as daily mail reader

20:15 Homework. Help from dad with fractions and long division

21:05 Reply to all threads with I'm Spartacus

21:30 Look at rude pictures in the internet.

22:00 Bedtime under my Manchester United duvet

Yup, that's about it.
                    Not bad except for the fact that I don't think you appreciate just how important "starting virtual fights" actually is for stimulating discussion. One simply can't rely on the house price debate for everything you know. Oh yeah......where's my Kit Kat??
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

22:00 Bedtime under my Manchester United duvet
                      What a sad git!
                      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                      X