• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What class are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble but it's clear you're not aristicratic material. The upper class are always thin. I would bet your ancestors were swine-herdsmen.
    Always a good idea in this game to have a friendly pig-farmer in pocket. Ask the Lone Gunman.

Anyways, not much fat on me, it's mostly muscle.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I'm a proper porker me - a reet good sign of my workin class eritige. innit.

Comment

I have always maintained there are only 2 classes in this country, Working Class and Upper Class.

Middle class only exists in the minds of people who think they are in it

(I'm working class BTW).

Comment

Where is the "lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut" class for SadGuru?
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I conclude the truth is too painful for you all to take the Felix Dennis wealth test, more conforting to assume as a mortgagee you are middle class

Milan.

Comment

Class is not about money. Alan Sugar, the Beckhams and that ASBO jailbird lottery winner are all stinking rich, but don't have an ounce of class between them.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                Class is not about money. Alan Sugar, the Beckhams and that ASBO jailbird lottery winner are all stinking rich, but don't have an ounce of class between them.
                Indeed. Milan thinks he's a king because he owns a grey Passat. Still he's come far from his peasant roots.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sas,

I conclude you don't even register on the Felix Dennis wealth scale

Milan.

Comment

I am mentally upper class, fiscally working class ... but us Kiwis dont buy into this class malarky.

10 min

Comment

You're showing your inbuillt snobbery their Sas, and is the fundemental reason I object to the word chav - apparently it's used to describe a kind of person (Not very likeable or pleasant), but in actuality it's an acceptable way for those who think they're somehow better than working class people, to refer to working class people.

If it isn't obvious, working class and proud of it - but probably disowned because I live an essentially middle class life.

Saying that I think the whole class system it's an anachronism that's on it's way out, but still lingers round occasionally rearing it's ugy head.
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X