• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weston-Super-Mare

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Is that 19 stone 11 pounds?
    Well not any more, but yes.

Got a problem with that like?

My big bones are heavy!!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

How was the shop SA ?

Did you see anything you liked ?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Well not any more, but yes.

Got a problem with that like?

My big bones are heavy!!
        I was just wondering how tall you are?
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          How was the shop SA ?

Did you see anything you liked ?
          Yeah I got my dress

I looks very nice - and very bridey!!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            I was just wondering how tall you are?
            Dont be so personal!! Never ask a lady her height!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Dont be so personal!! Never ask a lady her height!!

Sorry SA...
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

SallyAnne,

If you ain't booked it yet have a look at the Grand Atlantic as well as the Royal. It used to be OK.

For a stabbing I can recommend Sands. Dmitrys was a decent Greek if you like greek. If the frock shop is the one I think it is (opposite the playhouse?) then the thai on the left of the playhouse isn't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
                  SallyAnne,

If you ain't booked it yet have a look at the Grand Atlantic as well as the Royal. It used to be OK.

For a stabbing I can recommend Sands. Dmitrys was a decent Greek if you like greek. If the frock shop is the one I think it is (opposite the playhouse?) then the thai on the left of the playhouse isn't bad.
                  Ah bless you - you really haven't read any of this thread have you? Not even the last page!

Thanks for the thought anyway ASB
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Ah bless you - you really haven't read any of this thread have you? Not even the last page!

Thanks for the thought anyway ASB
                    Oops.

Still most of this bit of Somerset has been in a time warp for a while.

Comment

Well, I have to say Weston-Super-Mare is now officially on my "best places to visit" list

I did help that it was lovely and hot this weekend mind - got to sit outside overlooking the beach eating breakfast, and drinking champagne all afternoon

The place is beautiful - I was really really impressed. The beach was gorgeous, and those houses in the mountains are just stunning!!! If you picked that place up and moved it to France or Spain or Italy, people would rave about it!
                      The hotel was cool aswell - I was expecting far worse! And everyone was soooo friendly and laid back.

I'm giving it a rating of 8/10! (New York got 9.5, Brussels got 1 - just to give you some perspective).
                      Thought you didn't like champagne?

Hope the dress suits - I went to a wedding this summer for a young lady who is significantly under-tall. The dress did not suit.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X