• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Shrine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Because you start the most inane purile threads over and over and over again. Something which others have been banned for.
    Therefore I deduce that you (milan) are both threaded and AtW. Where do I go to pick up my 5 whatevers

Comment

Can you get banned for inane threads?

Why haven't I been banned then?

Comment

LG,

I don't know the whole story, but my feeling is CUK forum is not the gutter and doesn't want to be associated as a gutter forum and anybody who gives themselves the Username like Mr F did with such an innuendo is in my opinion half way to getting banned anyway.

The Username was taking the p to begin with, any borderline posts/threads were in my opinion the nail in the coffin.

Milan.

Comment

No Milan, not on about Faqqer and co, they got done for swearing.

Some time ago one of our regular bannees kept posting ridiculous threads about nothing in particular like "what colour socks he was wearing" etc. He was doing rather a lot of it, but his threads were no worse than your 1, 2, 3 and so on yet you are still with us. Admitedly you dont do it every thread 10 times a day, but some of your content is just as bad.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

ahh I see

granted

will try to harder not to post sad content

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              ahh I see

granted

Milan.
              It is OK occasionaly, sometimes even funny. We need a break from house prices, IR35, immigrants and new labour.

I agree that this is becoming more of a social club lately, but it comes and goes and when there is a serious issue we will probably take it up.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

ahh I see

granted

Milan.
                Some hope, Judas!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  No Milan, not on about Faqqer and co, they got done for swearing.

Some time ago one of our regular bannees kept posting ridiculous threads about nothing in particular like "what colour socks he was wearing" etc. He was doing rather a lot of it, but his threads were no worse than your 1, 2, 3 and so on yet you are still with us. Admitedly you dont do it every thread 10 times a day, but some of your content is just as bad.
                  Now you're definitely talking about threaded 'have you watched my pointless clip' or AtW 'what shall I have for lunch, oooh look at the squirels, 7' aren't you?

Comment

there is a place for that and it is called test please delete.

Comment

I don't know the whole story
                      Well, that's never stopped anyone on CUK before, so let's see where we go with this one...

but my feeling is CUK forum is not the gutter and doesn't want to be associated as a gutter forum and anybody who gives themselves the Username like Mr F did with such an innuendo is in my opinion half way to getting banned anyway.

The Username was taking the p to begin with, any borderline posts/threads were in my opinion the nail in the coffin.
                      Have you tried Googling "faqqer" to see what it means, Milan? Have you tried looking under FAQ on wikipedia, by any chance? I'd suggest that the answer to both of those would be "no".

The username is based on a propensity to ask, and answer questions. Originally faqqer was part of software used to maintain FAQ pages, as Google will tell you.

Quite how you read innuendo into that beats me.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X