• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to here that CM, good luck and hoping for a swift recovery...

Comment

Now that everything is OK, can you send us close-ups of u in that nun's outfit?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
        Now that everything is OK, can you send us close-ups of u in that nun's outfit?

Thanks.
        Trust you, Taz.....
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Good to hear CM. Pop back at the weekend and look after your mum.

Comment

Pleased to hear it Carlin.
            Should be a good weekend instead of a dreadful one.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Seen as flip is the new swear word aorund here... may I suggest to cheer you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArZx...elated&search=
              (work safe if flip is work safe)

Its the mother flippin rhymenociros vs the hiphopapotomus

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Hello everyone -

Just to let you know my Dad is doing much better - I actually spoke to him last night and he sounds shaky but seems ok. My mam asked not to come until Friday (tomorrow) so thats what we are going to do.

He's not had the results of the CT Scan so they won't confirm either way if it is a stroke or a TIA thingy. But Mam (she's a nurse) says if it was a stroke it was a very minor one 'cos he is doing so well.

Can't tell you all how much relief I feel. I don't want to think about him getting old and the stuff that went through my head yesterday was horrible.

Thanks a million for all your support and kind words. It mad isn't it - people who I've never even met being so genuinley (yeah yeah spelling!) nice, kinda restores your confidence in the world.

I'm glad everything is better . You should still go and see them though for your own benefit.
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Hello everyone -

Just to let you know my Dad is doing much better - I actually spoke to him last night and he sounds shaky but seems ok. My mam asked not to come until Friday (tomorrow) so thats what we are going to do.

He's not had the results of the CT Scan so they won't confirm either way if it is a stroke or a TIA thingy. But Mam (she's a nurse) says if it was a stroke it was a very minor one 'cos he is doing so well.

Can't tell you all how much relief I feel. I don't want to think about him getting old and the stuff that went through my head yesterday was horrible.

Thanks a million for all your support and kind words. It mad isn't it - people who I've never even met being so genuinley (yeah yeah spelling!) nice, kinda restores your confidence in the world.

Oh I missed this. Best of luck to your dad.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                  X