• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

yay, Daleks are back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you worry, I'm not so easy to kill. Rumour has it that I'm back next season, this time played by Ben Kingsley rather than that bloke off The Archers.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros View Post
      Don't you worry, I'm not so easy to kill. Rumour has it that I'm back next season, this time played by Ben Kingsley rather than that bloke off The Archers.
      No you're not, or at least not played by Kingsley. From an interview with him in The Grauniad yesterday:

The Sun had a recent exclusive headlined "Gandhi is new leader of Daleks", reporting that Kingsley "will fit filming around his wedding in September to his third wife [actually his fourth], bit-part actress Daniela Lavender [that's not her name], 32 [or age]." He should be battling Time Lords rather than swatting questions from me. Is the story true? "I've never heard about this."
      (Corrections to the Sun story aren't mine, they're as they appeared in The Grauniad.)

Seriously, Davros, you're never going to conquer the universe as long as you remain a Sun reader.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros View Post
        Was that Dan or Doris?

Comment

Or Walter Gabriel?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Or Walter Gabriel?
            Or Jeffrey & Mary.

Comment

Do not mock the creator or you will be exterminated, Exterminated, EXTERMINATED!

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme View Post
                Do not mock the creator or you will be exterminated, Exterminated, EXTERMINATED!
                Yellow Daleks are gay.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                  Yellow Daleks are gay.
                  I thought that was the Pink ones? Yellow ones are the JCB's arn't they?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                    Yellow Daleks are gay.
                    They certainly look very cheerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme View Post
                      Aha! Just give the word!

By the way, what is our cunning plan? Just so's we know what to do like.

When it all kicks off.

Comment

Working...
                      X