• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self Improvement Books ,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountain Bike Like a Champion

Mountain Bikers Training Bible

This video
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
      I shall waste no time in reading it.

Thanks , you've made my day.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I recommend the Frog Trainer's Handbook. http://www.racingfrogs.org/news.html

It changed my life completely.

Before frog training, I used to have to listen to my wife talking about horses, carpets, curtains, clothes, god knows what.

Now, she sits quietly in the corner and I can get on with drinking beer and watching the cricket in peace.
        Plan A is located just about here.
        If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          What a great linky. Cheer FaQQer
          Avvvv
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Which you can find here for free.
            Free and feckin' tedious. No blowjobs, no gangland slayings, no nuthin'. Dear oh bleedin' dear. No wonder Jack Higgins has done so well, with competition like that, and free competition at that, well... I despair.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

What are you looking to achieve from this change of direction?

1. I want to gain control of my mind and to be able to maintain constant focus and concentration on a particular subject – say a new business idea. A bit of a change from now - 97 percent of my thoughts are devoted to cute chicks , fast cars , big houses and big dreams.

2. Become patient and persistent in realizing my business ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                1. I want to gain control of my mind and to be able to maintain constant focus and concentration on a particular subject – say a new business idea. A bit of a change from now - 97 percent of my thoughts are devoted to cute chicks , fast cars , big houses and big dreams.

2. Become patient and persistent in realizing my business ideas.
                Have you tried lithium?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  so, you've spent a decade reading technical books? and now want to try something else - so you go for self improvement (which is just mental technical). try reading for the sheer joy of it. what about uncle tom's cabin or roots?
                  HAHA , I'd be a happy person if i had time for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Have you tried lithium?
                    like how u mean.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Last week I must have put in a good 3 hours solid work. Not sure if I can stretch to 4 hours though.
                      Yeah , but we are on the bench. I ve made 100 pounds today for 2 hours , my first money in a month.

Comment

Working...
                      X