• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The French

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than France holding off backing any further restrictions against NZ produce for a few years, before and after it was business as usual.
    Other than that? Thats the whiole bloody point.

Given that their aim was to prevent Greenpeace from gaining evidence of the effects of Frances nuclear program - radiation leakage into the sea etc, which could have been used to put international pressure on the French to stop their test program, sinking the ship and preventing that happening to me hardly seems like utter failure.
    Are you really that stupid? Tell me how the French nuclear testing is going nowdays? I am sure the massive puiblicity they got from thier botched attempt at blowing up an unarmed ship in port was exactly what they wanted to divert attention away.... yip... in Joe Blacks worlsd its a rip roaring success to have your agents caught, pay reparations, succumb to providing Eu concessions.. and highlight in the world media the exact thing you were trying to avoid. You have a wierd theory on success. The French got theier asses handed to them on a platter by a tinpot police force in a minnow of a country. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
    X